[squeak-dev] Constantly growing Image file

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Dec 23 21:47:12 UTC 2022

Very interesting thought came to my mind, as a result of this post, Christopher. Potentially interesting and I think worth a consideration.

You are talking about an 22392: HWGround object and it clicked. Digital circuitry. Is this a negative ground object? What does *that* mean, a ground? It’s an electrical circuit, stupid.

Hurumpf, does that mean we can cause objects to shortToGriund and force garbage collection by #vmbexomeForeward: to nil? Are there the analog (^,^) to a ground circuit, in Squeak? Why not?

Does this make any sense, have utility, along with a Squeak System Monitor displaying the image thermodynamics of Pressure, Volume & Temperature?

Utilities. Hello, customer support. Are you a customer? Please give me your account number. We deliver on our Promises made.

Oops! Your payment method needs upgrading for the Pro Services you are using in-image… 🐰🙏🏻💗👁️❤️‍🩹

𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧
𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨!
𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞, 𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙩 • 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝟮𝟰𝟬𝙕 • 🐰