[squeak-dev] [Cryptography Team] ESqueak v3.8 ASN1 spec

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Mon Dec 26 04:02:12 UTC 2022

I’ve just realized, I need a FEC Message from one of the Available tags. It will be tag 7, so all tags above will shift up by 1, leaving 5 unassigned. FEC for comms over radio transcievers… 5 available for naming and replicated state…

𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧
𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨!
Arrivederci, rabbit • D𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝟮𝟰𝟬𝙕 • 🐰