[squeak-dev] Constantly growing Image file

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:04:11 UTC 2022

Since there is a PointerExplorerWrapper in this trace I believe that a
pointer explorer is already open on one of the objects, or that this tool
does not exclude itself from its own pointer search...

If the latter is the case, it would be a Heisentool, where the attempt of
using it changes that which it is supposed to observe. :-P