[squeak-dev] [AWESOME SAUCE] EParrotTalk #GREEN through ParrotTalk. 25 of 40 PromisesFar are #green with 15 #RED

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Thu Dec 29 06:07:13 UTC 2022

Yes, indeed. My limplementation! HAH! How true has that been?

I have loaded all in a fresh image and get the same results. I'm
freezing refactoring, aside from 1 rename, and ficussing on the failing
tests in PromisesFar. I believe I am using STON, but I may have switched
to SN1  encoding, which makes the failures make sense. ALl of this since
2015 was to start using ASN1 encoding fora ll ELib messages in
PromisesFar. So we can be bit identical between Squeak and Java and ...,
..., ...

I refactored along the way and am starting to weave ELinda into
PromisesLocal and ASN1Modules and so on. I am a weaver and we exist all
over the globe.

I loaded EParrotTalk,release.w into a clean image and it loaded fine,
initialized fine and running tests...I have turned off the
MD5WithPluginTest>>#testInputs, which was hanging hte test run. Here are
my latest results:

    EParrotTalk <368 !! 350 !! 8 !! 6 !! 28.854>