[squeak-dev] Siren9-on-Squeak

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Dec 29 22:00:15 UTC 2022

Hello Stephen,

It's great to see this, thank you for posting. I remember your work
from earlier days on the squeak-dev list, and it's really good to
see this update for both Squeak and Cuis now.

We should add a link for Siren from the https://squeak.org/projects/
page. It is really good to see music and multimedia projects coming back,
and we also have a link from the projects page to Stephane Rollandin's
muO music objects project at http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/sqgeo.htm

Regarding FFI questions, Marcel Taeumel on this list has been driving
recent development and can probably help. I know that Juan is planning
to do some updates for this in Cuis so hopefully we can get things
working consistently in Squeak and Cuis.

Dave