[squeak-dev] Proposal: "Move window to project" menu for PluggableSystemWindow

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Feb 2 08:14:11 UTC 2022

Hi --

Here is another way:

1. Open halo on window
2. Click the "debug" button on the right
3. Click "Control-menu..."
4. Click "copy to paste buffer"
5. Open that other project
6. Open world menu
7. Click "new morph..."
8. Click "from paste buffer"

Yes, a drag-and-drop short cut via a project-view morph would be beneficial.

:-D

Best,
Marcel
Am 31.01.2022 19:41:17 schrieb David O'Toole <deeteeoh1138 at gmail.com>:
Thank you. I will take a peek at your implementation :)