[squeak-dev] How to do Cmd-( or Ctrl-( in trunk

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Thu Feb 3 16:11:07 UTC 2022

Hi,

A shortcut I commonly use is Cmd-( or Ctrl-(  (a.k.a. Cmd-Shift-9 or
Ctrl-Shift-9) to enclose the selection in parentheses.

I cannot get this to work on trunk, on Windows or macOS.

On macOS, I tried toggling the 'legacy keyboard shortcuts' (any
documentation on specifics of that one?) but it did not change this.

On Windows, Ctrl-Shift-9 brings up the menu for 'HomeProject' whether
Shift is held or not.  On macOS, it does not come up while holding shift.

Any suggestions for how to bring back this muscle-memory keyboard
shortcut, which is listed under Help -> Keyboard Shortcuts?

Thanks,
Tim