[squeak-dev] Bad loop parameters in AIFF [Repost without large attachment]

David O'Toole deeteeoh1138 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 12:36:10 UTC 2022

Try placing the unzipped "cello f" folder into directory "path_to_foo"
then:

SampledInstrument readSimpleInstrument: 'cello' fromDirectory: 'path_to_foo'

I see your comment about the negative loop length, however this appears to
be the bug itself---I verified in Snd that the loop points are 44100 and
88200.