[squeak-dev] [Bug] MNU when saving new MCConfiguration

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Feb 20 18:42:58 UTC 2022

Hi Jakob,

Fixed in MonticelloConfigurations-dtl.175. I don't think that there
is any case in which you would want a new MCConfigurationBrowser to
open on the older format MCConfiguration, so I just changed it to
open on a new MCConfigurationExtended instead.

It's kind of funny how long this bug has gone unnoticed. I guess it
gives us an idea of just how frequently people are creating new update
streams for their projects. Not very often it seems.

Dave