[squeak-dev] [Vm-dev] ExtendedClipboardInterface and ClipboardExtendedPlugin state?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 01:06:47 UTC 2022

Hi Bernhard,

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 5:27 AM Bernhard Pieber <bernhard at pieber.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Maybe this question is better asked on the vm-dev list. Does anyone know
> the status of the ClipboardExtendedPlugin?
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> Bernhard
>
> > Am 20.12.2021 um 09:38 schrieb Bernhard Pieber <bernhard at pieber.com>:
> >
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I tried to copy a form as PNG to the clipboard like this:
> > ExtendedClipboardInterface current addClipboardDataConvertFormToPNG:
> self imageForm

With fixes to the plugin ClipboardExtendedPlugin.c generated C file to
declare the interface it uses, and the Makefile to compile it, I am able to
copy and paste the display into TextEdit on macOS 10.14.  I'll commit fixes
to the opensmalltalk-vm repository, and add the plugin to Squeak macOS
builds.  Thanks for the heads up :-)

--
best, Eliot