[squeak-dev] Policy for new test packages vs the Tests package

christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Jan 3 18:14:05 UTC 2022

Hi all!

I stumbled upon a small test suite on the class side of ZipWriteStream which does not use SUnit and thus does not appear in the TestRunner or in our CI. (It was even broken, but I am fixing it right now.) I would like to integrate these tests with SUnit, but there is no CompressionTests package at the moment.

What would be the right place to move these tests to?

1. Create a new CompressionTests package?
2. Create a new category 'Tests-Compression' in the Tests package?

Best,
Christoph

---
Sent from Squeak Inbox Talk