[squeak-dev] Hello, World!

David O'Toole deeteeoh1138 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:12:53 UTC 2022

Good morning everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself; I am David O'Toole of Massachusetts, USA.
Marcel Taeumel, Tom Beckmann, and others have welcomed me graciously to the
Squeak community. I come from a Lisp background but have had Smalltalk in
the back of my mind for years, until recently when I took a deep dive, and
now there's no turning back :) I love Squeak and I was asked to make a
personal wiki page with a little bit about my journey so far, and I'll
update it as things happen.

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6658

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy New Year. Cheers!