[squeak-dev] Alphabetizing widget list in Morphic Designer

David O'Toole deeteeoh1138 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 14:09:51 UTC 2022

Ok cool. Thanks for letting me know about the potential conflict issue; I
think I installed Morphic Designer first, and then Vivide etc so Signals
and Widgets should be up to date. Is there anything special I should do to
check that my installation is kosher?

I'll set up a ticket for the alphabetization change. Thank you.

I'll