[squeak-dev] The Inbox: ToolBuilder-Morphic-cmm.285.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Jan 13 08:57:22 UTC 2022

Hi Chris --

It looks like the affected UI themes are:
- Community (dark)
- Solarized (light)
- Solarized (dark)

I am not sure that we can do anything for the Solarized themes because those are low-contrast by definition. But we surely can fix the Community theme.

Best,
Marcel
Am 13.01.2022 09:51:28 schrieb Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>:
Hi Chris --

I will look into this. Thanks for the report. :-) The fix will likely not be in PluggableTextMorphPlus but in the UI theme's property. Maybe a new one.

> I just wish it weren't so prominent.

Beware of different monitors. There are several displays out there that cannot show gray scales that accurate. Making it too vague would render it invisible on those monitors. Yet, I am sure that we can improve it a little bit more.

Best,
Marcel