[squeak-dev] SwaLint error

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Jan 14 09:44:37 UTC 2022

Hi David --

Done. Just hit the update button in your 5.3 image.

Best,
Marcel
Am 14.01.2022 10:38:47 schrieb Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>:
Hi David --

This looks like that fairly new "ModificationForbidden" error, which prevents you vom changing literals such as symbols or literal arrays written directly in the source code.

Hmm... this does not work in 5.3:

#foo copyReplaceAll: 'o' with: 'x'

We should backport the fix from Trunk.

Best,