[squeak-dev] Sharing a picture

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jan 14 18:30:33 UTC 2022

Cute.

I had a little dreamlet this morning where sometihng similar came up. Imagine we make a version for easy download and initial tutoring etc - like the all-in-one package but with an image full of stuff. Call it 'Smalltalk Express'.

        {insert nice log}
      Smalltalk Express.
 Don't leave /home without it

> On 2022-01-14, at 4:42 AM, Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I was cleaning up some of my folders and stumbled upon the attached image I made about two years ago and that I had completely forgotten.
>
> It's a kind of logo/slogan promoting Smalltalk.
>
> If you like it, use it as you wish. I think the concept is nice and may be worth implementing as a SVG, if someone can do it.
>
> Best,
>
> Stef<smalltalk slogan.png>

tim
Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.