[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Monticello-lrnp.757.mcz

Lauren Pullen drurowin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 03:27:16 UTC 2022

Hi List,

On 1/15/22 02:20, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
> A new version of Monticello was added to project The Inbox:
> http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Monticello-lrnp.757.mcz

This one is mine.

I have a long-running Monticello window open in the HomeProject.  I had
made then deleted a directory repository at the bottom of the list, but
it ended up retained in the UI but not the model.*

This patch catches the out-of-bounds error to refresh the list so you
can try again.

Would this change be more appropriate in PluggableListMorph? or would it
be too difficult to detect in general?  I'm not very familiar with
ToolBuilder.

* I'm not entirely sure how it happened to test further.