[squeak-dev] [ANN] A new development snapshot of my roguelike game engine

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Wed Jan 19 11:03:09 UTC 2022

Le 19/01/2022 à 10:41, Marcel Taeumel a écrit :
> Woah! Nice =) ... how well does it perform in Trunk? Any major breaks?

Dunno :)

I have been keeping an eye on trunk develpment and do expect a few
breaks, athough not too important, but that's just a guess - and fixing
them may still take a lot of time and work.

I plan to to as I did for 5.3, just wait for the actual release and do
all the updating at once. It takes a very specific mindset to do that
kind of coding, one ready to endure intense frustation for a long period:)

Best,

Stef