[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1852.mcz

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 08:06:09 UTC 2022

Hi,

Okay.  Glad to know there's a preference for that.  For the next
release, I'll make a proposal to upgrade this preference to a more
broad "pure objects mode" where the external world (e.g., filesystem)
can remain completely insulated away, and treat users to a pure
"object land" and, sure, there can be a designed portal for access to
the layers beneath Smalltalk like the filesystem,  os processes,
services, cron, etc.

Best,
  Chris