[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1852.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Jan 23 18:47:33 UTC 2022

We might reduce some confusion be (re)labelling workspaces editing files as 'FileWorkspace'. I've never noticed any confusion with the general case of Workspace and 'accept'; all it has ever done (we're talking around 40 years practice here) is save the content to a string as a backup. I*like* being able to save to a file as an option but it isn't the only use case.

tim
Strange OpCodes: PIC: Permute Instruction Codes