[squeak-dev] Proposal: "Move window to project" menu for PluggableSystemWindow

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:11:07 UTC 2022

Hi David,

At one point I had built something like this in one of my images. It
was rather simple to do. But then I got to know the "idiomatic" way of
moving things between projects: you can put Morphs, including windows,
into "Flaps". If the flap you put it into is shared among all projects
(for example, the default flap called "Squeak" is shared), you can
drag your object out of it in another project.

If you want to move the window from one project to another for which
you have the project view in the world, you can simply drag and drop
the window onto the project view to *copy* the window.

Kind regards,
Jakob