[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 6.0 released; www.squeak.org; Trunk open again

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Tue Jul 5 16:35:01 UTC 2022

Bravo!!!

I've had the pleasure of using various 6.0 alphas, betas, and RCs across
Windows x64, macOS x64, macOS ARM, Linux ARM, and Linux x64.  It's a
great release.

Congratulations to the community at large, and a big "thank you" to
everyone for all the hard work (with, hopefully, some fun sprinkled in).
  Special thanks to Marcel & company for handling all my various requests
and reports, and David T. Lewis & company for thoughtful timestamp
changes.

Hooray!

Three cheers,
Tim J.