[squeak-dev] Squeak 6 on Mac

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 19:10:44 UTC 2022

and if I launch on the command line, e.g.

../Squeak6/Squeak6.0-22101-64bit-All-in-One.app/Contents/MacOS/Squeak
trunk6-64.image

then the complaint is that "Squeak cannot locate the sources file named
/Users/eliot/Squeak/Squeak6/SqueakV60.sources".  So if possible the sources
file (which is, in the all-in-one in Squeak6/
Squeak6.0-22101-64bit-All-in-One.app/Contents/Resources/SqueakV60.sources)
should be linked into the root Squeak6 directory.

--
best, Eliot