[squeak-dev] [Sounds] How to turn off reverb

John Pfersich smalltalker2 at mac.com
Wed Jul 6 06:53:15 UTC 2022

I know this is a late reply, but I never tire of learning more about the sound system in Squeak. Maybe Stéphane could wite some swiki articles on that subject. It would be extraordinarily useful to a lot of us experimenters.

Sent from my iPhone
https://boincstats.com/signature/-1/user/51616339056/sig.png
See https://objectnets.net and https://objectnets.org
https://datascilv.com and https://datascilv.org