[squeak-dev] starting Windows VM headless

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Jul 10 00:23:53 UTC 2022

A colleague wants to run Squeak on Windows and I have no idea; I'm fairly sure I haven't run Squeak on Windows since 1999 or thereabouts. Some flailing around on the swiki hasn't enlightened me much.

It must surely be sometihng like `squeak.exe squeak.image`, right? Somehow this is 'not working' for said colleague for some value of the phrase (yet to be discovered).

Also, how does one do headless on Windows? Am I right in thinking there is some stuff to do to set up service or similar?

tim
Useful random insult:- A gross ignoramus -- 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.