[squeak-dev] The Inbox: SUnitTools-jr.9.mcz

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 16:58:35 UTC 2022

The diff in this notification email is wrong. I just added these:

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Lexicon>>testDebugTest (in category '*SUnitTools-message
list functions') -----
+ testDebugTest
+       | case selector cls |
+       cls := self targetClass ifNil: [^ self].
+       selector := self selectedMessageName ifNil: [^ self].
+       case := cls selector: selector.
+
+       case debugAsFailure.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Lexicon>>testRunTest (in category '*SUnitTools-message list
functions') -----
+ testRunTest
+       | suite |
+       suite := self targetClass selector: self selectedMessageName.
+       self testRunSuite: suite.
+       self changed: #messageList.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Lexicon>>testsMessageListMenu: (in category
'*SUnitTools-menus') -----
+ testsMessageListMenu: aMenu
+       (self targetClass isTestClass
+       and: [self targetClass isAbstract not
+       and: [self targetClass allTestSelectors includes: self
selectedMessageName]])
+               ifFalse: [^ aMenu].
+       ^ aMenu addList: #(
+               ('run test'             testRunTest)
+               ('debug test'   testDebugTest));
+               yourself!