[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-ct.2021.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Jul 17 13:26:00 UTC 2022

A new version of Morphic was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Morphic-ct.2021.mcz

Name: Morphic-ct.2021
Author: ct
Time: 17 July 2022, 3:25:57.930615 pm
UUID: 51a4ba76-bfc0-4840-9cca-16474bdc0433
Ancestors: Morphic-eem.2020

In menu construction from tuples, allows nil values for the help.

Follow up of Morphic-eem.2020. For instance, some menus in the Git Browser failed to open since that change. See SquitBrowser>>#buildMenu:from: and senders. Inbox because I'm not sure whether we should allow nil values here or whether Squot should be fixed instead.

=============== Diff against Morphic-eem.2020 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: MenuMorph>>addList: (in category 'construction') -----
+ addList: aList
+ 	"Add the given items to this menu, where each item is a pair (<string> <actionSelector>)..  If an element of the list is simply the symobl $-, add a line to the receiver.  The optional third element of each entry, if present, provides balloon help."
+
+ 	aList do: [:tuple |
+ 		tuple == #-
+ 			ifTrue: [self addLine]
+ 			ifFalse:
+ 				[self add: tuple first action: tuple second.
+ 				tuple size > 2 ifTrue:
+ 					[tuple third ifNotNil: [:help |
+ 						self balloonTextForLastItem: help withCRs]]]]!