[squeak-dev] [Sounds] How to turn off reverb

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Wed Jul 20 18:59:44 UTC 2022

> How do we fix this? I suppose finding ways to spread the word better must be a part of it?

I think there are different layers at work here. The end-side one is
editorialization, that is the maintainance of curated content known to
be of interest.

But the first one is simply to get a couple of people to review the
work. In my experience, that's the hard one. These persons must be
interested, qualified, and see the potential quality of stuff that,
precisely, has not been curated yet.

Spreading the word may be a starting point, but in my experience again,
people will tell you that, as the creator, you are also supposed to be
the publicist - while this is in fact a completely different mindset.

Stef