[squeak-dev] headful evaluation of script, supplied on the command line, with Squeak 6

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jul 23 17:17:02 UTC 2022

On linux (ARM64 that is in this case) it still works as it has for decades; the after-image-name argument is treated as a URL and gets loaded, with a progress bar showing and I can make it open a Workspace with contents etc. This is how it should be.

I see that the error Eliot gets is in MorphicProject>>#launchSystemFiles:event: which is sent by HandMorph>>#generateDropFilesEvent: which tells us that somebody somewhere is making a drop event on Windows (it is Windows, yes? ) and that might well the the OS trying to be 'helpful'.

tim
Dukedom: aristocratic birth control