[squeak-dev] w=given a BaselineOf subclass successfully loaded, where does one find where it was loaded from?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Jul 25 11:33:53 UTC 2022

Hi Eliot --

At the time of processing any baseline, its BaselineOf subclass has been loaded through whatever means possible. I don't think there is a log or a preferred source where such a baseline comes from. It used to be a "MetacelloRepository" on some SqueakSource, nowadays it is any project-specific repository on GitHub as there is no need for a broker/catalog repo anymore.

Like in Monticello, the meta stuff points to the classes, not the other way around.

Best,
Marcel