[squeak-dev] >> Problems with Metacello in Squeak 6.0

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 18:12:16 UTC 2022

Metacello was already loaded into my image.
The problem is that ConfigurationOfMetacello is not in my image and
attempting to
load it according to instructions ran into the problems described.

So I am back to looking for a solution.  Any further suggestions?

Also, these seem to be (admittedly minor) problems with Squeak 6.0.
Isn't anybody concerned about this?

Ralph Boland