[squeak-dev] Poll | 60Deprecated in Squeak 6.0 ... opt-in or opt-out?

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 07:56:23 UTC 2022

Hi Marcel,

If we really want to get rid of the deprecated things, opt-in is the only
way forward. A major release is the best chance to do that (considering
semantic versioning).

For a more practical rather than theoretical assessment, do we have a list
of complaints/issues somewhere? I must admit that I do not find the time to
read and understand all emails going to the mailing list and thus do not
have a complete picture about the topic.

Kind regards,
Jakob