[squeak-dev] Faster window dragging in Morphic

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:30:30 UTC 2022

By the way:
Related to this issue I found it a little surprising that
PluggableListMorph>>handleMouseMove:  was the place that changes the
indication of the mouse over row location.

I didn't expect this method to have a "side effect".

Not meant to criticise the decision, which I'm sure is valid. UI code
sometimes needs to do suppricing stuff :-)

Best,
Karl