[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-ct.2006.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Jun 10 11:22:13 UTC 2022

Christoph Thiede uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-ct.2006.mcz

Name: Morphic-ct.2006
Author: ct
Time: 10 June 2022, 1:22:07.542533 pm
UUID: 8f025d16-bb9e-5b4c-a330-4a5e9e68490d
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.2005

Renames AnimatedImageMorph file service to reduce confusion with "still form" file service from Form class>>#serviceOpenImageInWindow. Still, we should discuss in the future whether we should not offer the Form file service for (animated) GIF files at all.

See: https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-object-memory/issues/42

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.2005 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: AnimatedImageMorph class>>serviceOpenGIFInWindow (in category 'fileIn/Out') -----
  serviceOpenGIFInWindow
  	"Answer a service for opening a gif graphic in a window"
  	^ (SimpleServiceEntry
  		provider: self
+ 		label: 'open GIF graphic as a morph'
- 		label: 'open the graphic as a morph'
  		selector: #openGIFInWindow:
  		buttonLabel: 'open')
  		argumentGetter: [:fileList | fileList readOnlyStream]!