[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-jar.1473.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Jun 12 14:18:06 UTC 2022

I would argue that it be a better idea to make the process browser more robust with regard to invalidations of this kind. At least, the process browser is scanning all Process instances in the image. When I create some stub objects/degenerated processes through SimulationStudio, I'm also confused that the process browsers fails to display anything afterward.

Anyway, thank you for fixing this, Jaromir! :-)

Best,

Christoph