[squeak-dev] is the (i)nheritance browser working correctly?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Jun 22 07:03:55 UTC 2022

Hi Chris --

Fixed via Tools-mt.1165. This was a regression from Tools-tpr.1008.

Best,
Marcel
Am 22.06.2022 02:54:05 schrieb Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com>:
Hi all,

In 5.3 (or recent release) we made inheritance display from a flat list to a rudimentary hierarchy:

[5.3 inheritance.png]

This is a MessageTrace, so the indentation was ambiguous to begin with, but it was at least visually consistent with the hierarchy browser upon opening.

Now, however, the hierarchy is disjointed.  I hope this isn't intentional.

[trunk.png]

 - Chris