[squeak-dev] Update stream and memory leaks.

Bruce O'Neel bruce.oneel at pckswarms.ch
Fri Jun 24 08:00:51 UTC 2022

Hi,

I've always ignored this and now I have questions about updates in
Squeak.

I have traced the X11 memory leak to be between update 20981 (good)
and update 21617 (bad).  This was pretty easy given that
files.squeak.org has those two different images.

But how do I figure out which updates on The Trunk (squeak.org)
[https://source.squeak.org/trunk/] correspond to the squeak update
numbers?   Is the order in the Simple Change Sorter correct from
newest to oldest?

Is there someway to update to a particular place and STOP?  This
would make the bisect easier.

Thanks.