[squeak-dev] Incorrect styling of class names in MorphicProject methods

Jaromir Matas mail at jaromir.net
Wed Jun 29 15:11:31 UTC 2022

Hi Marcel,
That helped indeed, thanks!
Best,
Jaromir

From: Marcel Taeumel<mailto:marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 15:18
To: squeak-dev<mailto:squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
Subject: Re: [squeak-dev] Incorrect styling of class names in MorphicProject methods

Hi Jaromir --

In MorphicProject >> #initialize, Shout parses a #poolConstant.
In TextEditor >> #chooseColor, Shout parses a #globalVar.

Via Morphic-mt.1892, I added AbstractResizerMorph as a pool to MorphicProject by accident. I will remove that. Not sure why Shout then styles all behaviors as a #poolContant. Seems like a bug.

Best,
Marcel