[squeak-dev] FFI: FFI-Libraries-mt.4.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Jun 30 09:20:53 UTC 2022

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of FFI-Libraries to project FFI:
http://source.squeak.org/FFI/FFI-Libraries-mt.4.mcz

Name: FFI-Libraries-mt.4
Author: mt
Time: 30 June 2022, 11:20:53.506873 am
UUID: 394bff87-ac0e-2c4a-ad19-81902083dcf4
Ancestors: FFI-Libraries-mt.3

Do what I claimed I did in FFI-Kernel-mt.224:
Do not check FFI on start-up via libc because library detection is currently unreliable on macOS.

=============== Diff against FFI-Libraries-mt.3 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: CStandardLibrary class>>checkCStandardLibraryOnStartUp (in category 'preferences') -----
  checkCStandardLibraryOnStartUp
  	<preference: 'Check C standard library on start-up'
  		categoryList: #('FFI Libraries')
  		type: #Boolean>
+ 	^ CheckCStandardLibraryOnStartUp ifNil: [false]!
- 	^ CheckCStandardLibraryOnStartUp ifNil: [true]!