[squeak-dev] tracking issues with the "squeak-object-memory" repo

Craig Latta craig at blackpagedigital.com
Wed Mar 2 05:21:53 UTC 2022

Hi all--

      The Squeak board is trying an experiment. We've created the GitHub
repo "squeak-object-memory", and are curious to see how useful it is to
track issues there.

      With this message, I can close the first issue[1]. :)  Please
bring on the other thirty gazillion of them...

      thanks!
      Craig, on behalf of the Squeak board

[1] https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-object-memory/issues/1

--
Craig Latta  ::  research computer scientist
Black Page Digital  ::  Berkeley, California