[squeak-dev] [ANN] SyndicatedActors for Squeak

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at leastfixedpoint.com
Fri Mar 4 12:28:38 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the release of SyndicatedActors for Squeak.

The announcement blog post is here:

https://syndicate-lang.org/journal/2022/03/04/syndicated-actors-for-squeak

At the moment there's little documentation (unlike my previous Actors
package!). The primary client of the package at present is my work on
getting a Squeak-based cellphone up and running. If you're interested in
progress on that, please follow the project blog:

  - All posts tagged with #squeak-phone:
https://syndicate-lang.org/journal/tag/squeak-phone/

  - Atom feed for posts tagged with #squeak-phone:
https://syndicate-lang.org/journal/tag/squeak-phone/index.atom

and of course the general blog atom feed is
https://syndicate-lang.org/journal/index.atom.

Cheers,
   Tony