[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-lrnp.1140.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Mar 9 11:39:41 UTC 2022

Hi Lauren --

I think we should fix the actual issue in DependencyBrowser >> #selectedPackage. :-)

Best,
Marcel
Am 05.03.2022 00:53:01 schrieb Lauren Pullen <drurowin at gmail.com>:
Hi List,

On 3/4/22 23:45, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
> A new version of Tools was added to project The Inbox:
> http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Tools-lrnp.1140.mcz

> Name: Tools-lrnp.1140
> Author: lrnp
> Time: 4 March 2022, 4:45:22.218603 pm
> UUID: 6a02772e-f08b-471f-8a09-052ccc2c9055
> Ancestors: Tools-mt.1139
>
> build system category menu in browser when no category selected
This fixes a regression when using the scroll bar menu:

Menu construction fails when no category is selected because the test to
see if the package submenu should be built assumes a category is selected.