[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-lrnp.1140.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Mar 11 08:19:36 UTC 2022

Hi Lauren --

Considering the patch you proposed via PackageInfo-Base-lrnp.76, I think that you package organizer contains an invalid package 'nil'.

Would you check that via "PackageOrganizer default packages"?
Can you remember how you got into that state?

It's unusual that the package organizer has a 'nil' package in its registry. Therefore, I would rather not start to patch the system with such extra "ifNil"-checks.

Best,
Marcel
Am 10.03.2022 19:51:24 schrieb Lauren Pullen <drurowin at gmail.com>:
Hi Marcel,

On 3/9/22 11:45, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
> Yet, I still cannot reproduce an actual debugger when using the scroll-bar menu. Ah, maybe you mean the strange behavior in PackagePaneBrowser? Hmm..

It doesn't open the debugger right away. See the attached image. If
you select the error line it opens a debugger then.