[squeak-dev] SARBuilder not available anymore?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 03:25:58 UTC 2022

Hi Jakob,

I don't know if you're looking for that specific SarBuilder package,
or wanting to actually build a .SAR file, but if it's the latter, you
should check out "MaSarPackage" on SqueakMap, which provides a domain
you can interface to with code -- it was built in Squeak 4.1, but I
just verified actually loads in 5.3 -- and then there is the add-on
package, MaSarPackageWithGui, which utilizes a Maui interface to
define the SAR file and then generate them.  You should be able to run
that perfectly in 4.1 to this day.

Here's some documentation about it and screenshots.

    https://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6155

 - Chris