[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-mt.1328.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Mar 21 12:45:33 UTC 2022

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-mt.1328.mcz

Name: System-mt.1328
Author: mt
Time: 21 March 2022, 1:45:27.211756 pm
UUID: d30bb7f3-ed41-0849-ac73-0f3abd2f38cb
Ancestors: System-mt.1327

Haha. Tweak the prior commit. We can of course use integer scale factors for 100%, 200%, 300%, etc.

=============== Diff against System-mt.1327 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: RealEstateAgent class>>scaleFactor (in category 'display scale') -----
  scaleFactor
  	"Use the default font height to calculate some factor. Note that, in a distant future, we will be able to use a method that is not based on pixels once we only use TrueType fonts all over the image and have a rendering system other than BitBlt. Then, TextStyle class >> #pixelsPerInch will suffice, considering that 96 PPI represents a scale factor of 1.0. Until then, rendering is based on pixel geometry."

  	^ ScaleFactor ifNil: [
  		ScaleFactor := (TextStyle referenceHeight / StrikeFont referenceHeight) asFloat.
+ 		ScaleFactor = ScaleFactor truncated
+ 			ifTrue: [ScaleFactor := ScaleFactor truncated].
- 		ScaleFactor = 1.0 ifTrue: [ScaleFactor := 1].
  		ScaleFactor]!