[squeak-dev] corruption after failed project export

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed May 4 13:41:39 UTC 2022

Hmm... that's what the "Set Etoys mode..." does in the Extras menu. At least it did that in Squeak 5.3.

Maybe we should double-check how we want to show the Etoys support in Squeak 6.0. Would be nice to do it without the ReleaseBuilderSqueakland? Hmm...

Best,
Marcel
Am 04.05.2022 15:39:18 schrieb Thiede, Christoph <christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:
> * Tile scripting in 5.3 is awkward because of missing graphics, and making your own widgets is a bit of a black art that I can't figure out.

I think this is what ReleaseBuilderSqueakland is for? But you are right - maybe we should add a checkbox or a button to the preferences wizard or to a docking bar menu to load all Etoys resources ...

Best,
Christoph