[squeak-dev] Encoding issue with CompressedSourceFiles

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat May 7 19:04:11 UTC 2022

Hi Dave,

thanks for the background. (Un)fortunately, I cannot reproduce the bug any longer. As already confirmed in [1], Xin's fix in Compression-xw.63 had solved the problem for me, which is already in the Trunk. If I can reproduce a similar bug again, I will know what I will have to try! :-)

Best,

Christoph

[1] https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-object-memory/issues/17#issuecomment-1118824688