[squeak-dev] UI suggestion: add recently viewed classes to front of 'find class' list

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat May 7 22:54:30 UTC 2022

I find it moderately annoying to have both 'find class' and 'back' in the browser, because far too often I get the wrong one.

So a simple solution is to add the list of recently viewed classes to the list for the 'find class' dialogue. I chose to literally just add them, rather than removing them from the list and adding to the front; it is less work and means you can still scroll to the place where they should be without a surprise.

If we adopt this, the 'back' menu entry can be removed but I haven't bothered yet.

Changeset proffered since it touches several packages but is a small change.