[squeak-dev] Default preferences

Jaromir Matas mail at jaromir.net
Fri May 20 08:03:23 UTC 2022

Hi All,
A quick question: What are the 'default preferences'?

I thought they were the ones the fresh image comes with but when you open a Preference Browser and hit the 'default' button you get another set of preferences (round buttons, colorful windows etc.) – is this a bug? Is there a way to get back to the preferences the image comes with?

A theme is not a 'preference', despite the Preference Wizard sets it, right? (slightly confusing but ok) (BTW the Community Dark theme is awesome! Even italic comments :) Using it all the time)

Also, if I check the 'English' tick-box in Extras -> Language, the flaps show (that must be a bug).

Best,

--

Jaromír Matas

mail at jaromir.net