[squeak-dev] primitiveWindow:width:height: failed with -vm-display-null

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at leastfixedpoint.com
Tue May 31 18:31:09 UTC 2022

On 5/31/22 16:17, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
> I added some checks via Graphics-mt.517. Let me know if this solves your
> problem.

Beautiful, thank you, it's all fixed!

> Not sure what you mean by "host window size jumps around all over the
> place".

I'll keep an eye on what I see happening and see if I can be more
precise. It's also possible that I'm seeing side-effects of my own crazy
messing about with switching back and forth between running an image on
the phone handset itself and running on my desktop machine!

Regards,
   Tony